Twisted Tales Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Winter

2 posters

Go down

Tales of Winter Empty Tales of Winter

Post by Lady Raven Blackrain Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:55 pm

Lady Raven Blackrain Approaches the shivering girl in the snow .....Raven had been so busy with the winter festival, preparing to welcome newcomers to the lands and ensuring the land was all as it should be before any travellers arrived that she had delegated lots of work to her favourite, most trusted girl, Lyric.....and, of course, Lyric had obliged without question.....without even the question of whether she should dress first....Raven had been so busy that she hadn't wanted to bring it up so she had just gone off to complete her tasks in her sheer slip.

Lady Raven Blackrain Raven had been at the docks overseeing a shipment coming in for the castle when she saw a Slavemaster stepping off a ship with a wretch of a girl leashed and naked in his hand. She looked at the girl and shivered herself, the girl's skin was almost blue and it prompted Raven to gesture to the man to dress his girl appropriately. He realised in a second who she was and apologetically began to wrap a fur around his girl. Raven shook her head as she went back to her shipment form. She would never allow her girls to go out dressed in next to......"Oh, Goddess!" she exclaimed looking around for the Dockmaster to make her excuses to.

Raven hurriedly fled the Dock and swept into the Dressmakers shop ....ten minutes later she was out of the shop with a package and heading to Rook Roost Mill where Raven had sent Lyric to check on the grain order for the castles winter feasts.

"Lyric! why didn't you say something!" she flustered "I mean look at you girl you are almost blue! did you really think I wanted you to attend your duties without dressing first! you silly girl!".....Raven began unwrapping the package and pulling out the finest of fur-trimmed cloaks ....it was thick and luxurious and the prettiest shade of rose pink... it had quite clearly been made for her as it fitted perfectly and complimented any of her red silks she was so fond of...Lady Blackrain had obviously felt guilty for neglecting her girls well being and knew perfectly well that Lyric would NEVER have asked permission to dress ....but she wasn't going to show it ....she simply ranted about what a silly girl she was for not getting her outdoor clothes on while wrapping her tightly in the expensive fabric ....Lyric knew the cloak was her apology but she wasn't going to show it either she would simply apologise for being silly and enjoy the feeling of the soft fabric on her skin and her Mistresses hands warming her body wherever they touched...
Lady Raven Blackrain
Lady Raven Blackrain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tales of Winter Empty Re: Tales of Winter

Post by Lyric Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Lyric had been shivering, but also running about with her long list of things that Lady Raven had sent her off to do. The truth was that, not only had she thought not to dress, but that with all the running about, she was generating enough body heat to not feel totally miserable, and the warmth she felt when she entered various buildings was always a welcome relief. But when Lady Raven rushed over and began telling her how silly she was, Lyric merely blushed bright red, the warmth of the soft furs made her want to purr like a content kitten that had found the warmest spot of sun to bathe itself in. She nuzzled up against the clothing, and the hands that touched her, there had been a time when she might have covered herself up more, or felt a lot of shame about those touches, but as weeks turned into months of serving her Lady, she found them now to be a source of comfort. "Sorry M'lady...." Lyric whispered in an embarrassed sort of way, "I just thought I should get these errands done as soon as possible, and maybe the cold would make me move faster or well....you know..." She nuzzled herself deeper into the cloak, pulling it around her, knowing full well no one she knew had ever owned anything as nice as what she had just had draped around her. "Thank you M'lady....this is so warm" She whimpered softly, her breath coming out in soft little puffs of steamy air.
Lyric
Lyric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Raven Blackrain Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Raven stifled a smile and scooped lyrics hair up pulling it out if the cloak and laying it down her back gently. "well if you are going to be running around helping me with the festive arrangements you are going to need a warm cloak..." she smiled fondly at Lyric then remembered herself and added "we cant have you catching a cold ...you cant work if you are sick!"
She lifted the cloak and took a last look at Lyrics cold prickled skin, "Much better" she commented as she fastened the cloak tightly "now have you checked the grain order? we have lots of work to do before the Winter Solstice Festival begins and we are overrun with travellers and pilgrims again! I just pray to the goddess they don't leave the village in as much of a mess as they did last year!" Raven waited expectantly to be filled in on the status so far ....
Lady Raven Blackrain
Lady Raven Blackrain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:34 pm

"Yes M'lady, all of the things seem to be in order, the grain order was ready and I just have a last few places to check, but everyone seems to be on schedule with it all." Lyric thought about how this time last year she was still at the training school and had been so full of excitement and now she was actually living in the castle. She tugged the cloak tightly around her again and giggled out of a happy contentment that seemed to just bubble out of an overflow she could not contain. "I'll get back to working on the rest of this list....unless M'lady needs something else from me?" She fidgeted about as she waited, glancing over to see some children racing around the meadow, full of excitement about the upcoming festivities.
Lyric
Lyric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Raven Blackrain Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Raven smiled. Last year everything had been a disaster! She had loved her old girls obviously but they had not been as great with the organisation as they had been in the chamber, this girl 'Lyric' seemed to be working out even better than she had first thought.
She may have the body and beauty that most would associate with a dim mind but she was really proving to be the exception to the rule. Yes - Raven was actually starting to look forward to the festivities rather than dread them ...Lyric had earned her gift and besides Raven rather enjoyed how the soft fur fell on her pale skin and made the passers-by audibly gasp at how beautiful she looked wearing it.
Winter was turning out much better than she expected so far...
Lady Raven Blackrain
Lady Raven Blackrain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:22 pm

winters tale rp 1_001
Lyric
Lyric
Admin

Back to top Go down